How it works, what it costs:
What it costs :
Nothing - not a penny, a euro or a cent!
[This includes registering, uploading properties, videos, images etc. There are no hidden fees. If you wish to add additional items such as For Sale boards and arrange HIP's or conveyancing, then these will obviously require payment.]
How it works:
- First register your details, this costs nothing but gives you access to our various and useful 'How to' guides, these provide more information on the following.
- Take some photographs of your property, up to five general pictures and one per room, and the thumbnail.
- Measure the rooms and write a description. You will find our useful checklist [available as a PDF file from here] useful.
- Upload these details to your 'My Properties' page, setting the status to 'Not for sale or lease at this time', as this makes it not show up in the searches. This will include a contact telephone number for prospective purchasers to use. You can also include a link to your own web site page if you have one.
- Review the property details and how it looks.
- Arrange to have your HIP prepared.
- Set the status to 'For Sale' or 'For Lease'.
- Purchase 'For Sale' or 'For Lease' boards [not compulsory, but a very good idea].
- Use the Social Networking functions to upload details of your property link to sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo, Google etc. This will help get your property noticed!
We suggest printing these instructions to make it easier to list your property.