Mortgages and Mortgage Advice
HouseRefer have partnered with GS Finance to help you get the mortgage you require.
GS Finance are an established mortgage broker based in the London area, and have clients throughout the UK. The emphasis at GS Finance is to provide a high level of service quality in our relationships with clients.
GS Finance invest time and experience in sourcing the most competitive products available that suit our client needs, and support clients from the enquiry stage right through to the completion of your mortgage.
The following are the essentials required to both process a mortgage application, and to secure the best available mortgage deals for our clients:
- 3 Year Address history that includes postcodes, dates moved in/out and tenure (e.g. tenant, owner or living with parents);
- 3 Year employment history (dates starting/finishing);
- Current income or Self-Employed earnings (all income details must be supported by wage slips and P60s, or audited accounts);
- Applicants registered on the Electoral Role;
- A good credit history that is proven by providing a credit report (some minor credit problems do not always prevent clients obtaining mortgages).
Please call or email GS Finance for all the mortgage advice you could need:
- 020 8850 8400
GS Finance is not part of HouseRefer.com and we cannot, therefore, accept any responsibility for advice or service you receive from GS Finance or any other company recommended by us on this website.